Feedback, Compliments and Complaints

We welcome and respect all types of feedback. Your feedback is important and helps us to improve our service.

Types of feedback:

General Feedback: You can tell us your ideas on how we might improve our service or how we might do things better

Compliments: You can let us know when our service is meeting or going beyond your expectations. Let us know if you have appreciated the service. It helps to know when we are getting it right.

Complaints: Its important for us to know if our service is not meeting your expectations  and / or you are not happy about an experience with MASS. We encourage you to let us know of your concerns or issues. MASS is committed to working with service users to bring about resolution/s of a complaint in a timely and effective way.

Evaluation Forms: Our evaluation forms are another way to provide feedback on our service. You can complete an online evaluation form for MAP, Family Camp and Therapeutic Placement services:

– Click HERE to complete the MAP Evaluation form

– Click HERE to complete the Therapeutic Residential Placement form

– Click HERE to complete the Family Camp form 

Your Rights

  • If you are not satisfied with any of our services we offer, you have the right to complain.
  • You have the right to privacy, confidentiality and dignity.
  • You have the right to safety and to be safe when receiving services.
  • The right to not be adversely affected by making a complaint
  • You have the right to an advocate and support.

Our Responsibilities

  • Ensure that your complaint is responded to and acted upon in a timely manner.
  • To respect your privacy and confidentiality throughout the process.
  • To keep you informed of the progress and any actions taken.
  • Listen and respond appropriately


Who can give feedback?

Anyone can give us feedback on our services. This includes NDIS and non NDIS participants, other people with a disability, friends, families, carers, advocates, workers, agencies etc.

What can you make a complaint about?

Unprofessional Behaviour, Poor Advice, Unsatisfactory Service, Misuse of Information.

How can you give feedback?

 There are many ways you can give feedback to us, including:

  • Talking in person directly to MASS staff;
  • Phoning us & asking to speak to the service Team Leader (Ph: 03 5775 2876);
  • Emailing us:;
  • Filling in a feedback or complaint form – available from our office or here
  • Using the contact us form on our website: Contact Us page;
  • Links to general feedback and evaluation forms for the MAP service, Therapeutic Residential Placement and Camps are all available on our website. Feedback forms go directly to the service Team Leader.


Need assistance?

Call us via the National Relay Service: 133 677 Call us via Translating and Interpreting Service (TIS): 13 14 50

Advocacy Services; contact VALID or RIAC

MASS can also arrange for an interpreter to help you with your feedback.


Not satisfied with our response or would like to talk to an external agency?

If you are unhappy with the outcome of your complaint or you are more comfortable contacting an external agency, you can contact:

Quality and Safeguarding Commission by Phoning: 1800 035 544 (free call from landlines) or TTY 133 677. Interpreters can be arranged.

National Relay Service and ask for 1800 035 544.

Completing a complaint contact form;

Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission on 1300 891 848

Disability Services Commissioner – For complaints about disability service providers in Victoria that are funded by DHHS

Office of the Victorian Information Commissioner – For complaints regarding privacy breaches or access to information


How do we use your information?

  • To resolve your complaint
  • Statistical information regarding complaints is used to improve the Organisations services, and to help us better understand community needs and respond more positively to complaints or  suggestions. The use of this information for these purposes is carefully controlled to ensure that it is done in accordance with the Information Privacy Act and the Health Records Act.


To download a feedback brochure click HERE.

To download an easy English feedback brochure click HERE

To lodge a written complaint download and print our FEEDBACK & COMPLAINTS FORM or contact us through our CONTACT US page

You can also complete an ONLINE FILLABLE FORM and email your form to

This information is available in a Word Document to assist with accessibility (screen readers)click HERE for the accessibility version