Independent Living Skills
Family Camp is a unique chance for families to spend time together in a supporting and accepting environment. Each child with ASD is supported by an individual worker for the week. Parent/carers have the opportunity to attend workshops each day. Siblings are supported in groups to spend some time with other kids who are living with a brother or sister with autism.
Our camp packages include
- Positive Behaviour Supports
- Individual goals and planning
- Parent /Carer education and workshops
- Health and Wellbeing activities and supports for whole family participation
2019 Camp Dates
- 2019: September 15 – 20 Harrietville
- 2019: December 8 – 13 Mt Evelyn
2020 Camp Dates
- 2020: January 19 to 24 – Harrietville
2020: March 22 – 27 – Oasis
2020: September 13 – 18 Harrietville
2020: December 6 – 11 – Oasis
Our camps are often located in Harrietville, Echuca and Mt Evelyn.
Our camps are a great opportunity to experience our service’s unique culture and focus and work alongside our experienced staff. We aim for families to leave camp with an enhanced sense of optimism.